6 Pair Stereo Speaker Selector Box
Find a Distributor
- Low profile speaker selector unit that allows for distribution of high level (amplified) stereo signals into six zones.
- Features a manually activated impedance protection circuit that can be activated to prevent the impedance to a receiver- this protection keeps the receiver from dropping below 5 Ohms- regardless of the impedance rating of the speakers utilized
- Impedance protection can also be de-activated- allowing for part of a planned system of impedance with matching volume controls- resulting in great sound quality in every zone.
- Two Sets of Electrical Safety Devices for Safeguarding the Stereo Amplifier have been Installed to Protect the Stereo Amplifier Against Shorting of Lines and/or Open Speaker Connectors
- Rated 70 Watts Continuous per Channel
- 10 Ohm Impedance
- Accepts 14 to 18 AWG Speaker Wire
- Push-pin Terminal Connections
- Dimensions: 17” W x 2.2” H x 4.4” D
SS6 Product ManualDownload