The FF109-200 is a cone-shaped intumescent enclosure which has been designed to help protect openings for 4” low profile LED downlight fixtures.
The high expansion and insulating properties of the material ensure that both, flame spread and heat transmission, are stopped for 60 minutes. The flexible material allows the cover to get rolled up for easy retrofit or new construction installation.
- Easy Installation – can be fitted in seconds – no screws, drilling or additional sealant required
- Can be folded and fitted from above or below the ceiling
- 60 minute fire protection
- Flexible material enables the cover to be fitted around obstacles or retro-fitted
- Enhances the acoustic protection of the ceiling
- Maintenance free
- The only fire tested solution for retrofit applications
- Fits most 4” low profile LED downlight fixtures and LED wafer lights
Intertek/ETL certified to maintain the fire rating (1 hour) of fire rated floor/ceiling assemblies.