The FF109-FRSC 1 hour fire rated speaker cover is a dome shaped intumescent enclosure which has been specifically designed to help maintain the integrity of fire-resistance rated ceilings for one hour when penetrated by in-ceiling loudspeakers.
In addition, the sound absorbing properties of the proprietary intumescent material enhance the acoustic performance of the structure for crisper and clearer sound.
- Available in multipacks of 6
- 60-minute protection
- Enhances the acoustic protection of the ceiling
- For use in floor/ceiling assemblies
- Lightweight (approx. 1.5 lbs)
- Easy Installation – can be fitted in seconds – no screws, drilling, or additional sealant required
- Flexible material enables the cover to be fitted around obstacles or retrofitted
- For ceiling cut-outs up to 10 5/8”
- Easy to remove and re-install for speaker maintenance
- Maintenance free
Intertek/ETL certified to maintain the fire rating (1 hour) of fire rated floor/ceiling assemblies.