- All-in-one design with integrated camera, microphone, and speakers
- Built-in 6-mic array to achieve voice tracking function and real-time tracking of each speaker, allowing remote participants to break the limitation of distance and create an immersive, face-to-face experience
- Built-in high-quality speakers ensures every participant can hear clearly
- Audio processing algorithms adopts high-fidelity 48K audio sampling rate, lossless audio transmission technology, while supporting AEC, AGC, ANS processing
- Built-in face detection algorithm, which automatically detects participants and provides ideal framing and view
- High-quality CMOS image sensors, collects and presents clear and lifelike ultra-high definition 4K videos
- Equipped with a 120 °super wide view angle and non-distortion lens to easily cover all participants in the meeting room
- Low-noise CMOS effectively guarantees the ultra-high signal-to-noise ratio of the picture to further reduce noise while ensuring image clarity
- Compatible with Windows7, Windows10, Windows11, and Mac OS 10.10 or higher operation systems
- Easy to use with the most popular video conferencing platforms, including but not limited to Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and more
- Dimensions: 23.54” x 3.39” x 3.05” inches (598 x 86 x 77.5mm)
Tech Support Tips:
- The menu for the PA-CVB1 will overlay on the camera feed, to easily access this menu and to adjust settings, access the “camera” app on the PC and ensure the PA-CVB1 camera is selected. Press “MENU” on the included IR remote, and the menu will overlay on the camera feed.
- The 3.5mm line in port is used to embed audio from an external microphone over the USB connection between the video bar and computer for additional integration options.