The PulseAudio PAEXARC1 is an ARC Digital Audio Extender that allows digital audio to be routed from a display, back to a remote location or amplifier, over a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 492ft (150m). For displays without ARC capability, or when ARC settings are not working as they should, the built-in “ARC Backup Plan” is featured where audio can still be extended utilizing SPDIF.
The range of the PAXEARC1 will vary depending on the HDMI/ARC sample rates. For instance, higher sample rates, 192kHz, will be rated at 295ft (90m), while lower sample rates, 96kHz, will be rated at 492ft (150m).
- Extends ARC Digital Audio signals over Cat5e/6
- Supports a single HDMI ARC input and output
- Extends digital audio signals up to 492ft (150m) at 96kHz
or 295ft (90m) at 192kHz over a single Cat5e/6
- Built-in “ARC Backup Plan” with SPDIF input and output
- Supports Dolby / DTS 5.1CH and PCM 2CH audio formats
- CEC pass-through when HDMI ARC mode is enabled
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 2.8” x 0.8” (90mm x 72mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 6.2oz (175g)
(1) Digital audio extender set – TX and RX
(2) USB-A to micro-USB cables
(2) 5V 2A USB power adapters
(1) Product manual